Friday, October 19, 2012

Agenda 21 | Book by Glenn Beck, Harriet Parke - Simon & Schuster

Agenda 21 | Book by Glenn Beck, Harriet Parke - Simon & Schuster

What an amazing adventure. Inspired by listening to Glenn Beck when he talked about Agenda 21. (It's real, folks.) He always says: "Don't believe me. Do your own homework." So I did. I went to credible sources and read what was out there. Then my imagination took over and I envisioned a worse case scenario. Writers do that. Sent the finished manuscript out and with the support of Glenn Beck's staff and Simon and Schuster editors revised and polished. The manuscript improved under their tutelage and support. I am blessed by this experience and by the support of my family and friends.

Life is good. Yes, life is good.

9 comments:

  1. Loving the book so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halfway though Agenda 21 and can't put it down. Great book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harriet, My prayer is that your book will spark an interest in Agenda 21. I'll do what I can to halp fan the flame. Les P.S. My 4 year old granddaughter's name is Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got the book! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT! Go Steelers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin H
    Great book, I am about half way. The gatewatcher David just brought her flowers....She is hoping he is the one he is paired with. Good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for signing my copy! It was a great book, but I wish it kept going. You've made me want to know what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're too gracious. It's YOUR best seller, not Glenn's. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your Agenda 21 books, they make you want answers. Now, I am curious about whether Emilineand her party get back to what they think of as home and how much it has changed. Congratulations on putting together two fabulous books.

    ReplyDelete